JUMO DICON touch – Two-Channel/Four-Channel Process and Program Controller with Paperless Recorder and Touchscreen (703571)
- Vibrant 3.5 inch color screen, with 320 × 240 pixels and 256 colors
- 32 programs with easy-to-use program entry and program control
- Interfaces as a standard feature: USB host, USB device, RS485 (COM1)
- Available as an interface (COM2): RS422/485 Modbus master/slave, PROFIBUS DP, Ethernet, PROFINET IO device
- Integrated paperless recorder with tamper-proof data storage
- 4 individual process screens with user configurable input fields
- 16 math and logic functions
- Flexible through modular hardware
- Password-protected user administration
- Five-digit analog value display
- Individual operating level
- Control loop and output level monitoring
- Integrated timer and time switch
- Service and operating hours counter
- Web server for online visualization via a web browser
- Alarm by email
- Protection type on the front, IP66
- AMS2750/CQI-9 calibration certificate
- cULus, DNV GL, DIN EN14597 approval
- Industrial furnace construction
- Test chambers and heating cabinets
- Climatic and simulation chambers
- Heat transfer oil plants
- Plastics industry
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Test benches
- Regular food and luxury food
- Pharmaceutical and chemical industry
- Use on ships
The DICON touch is a universal process and program controller with 4 control channels that displays information on a vibrant screen. The device is operated intuitively via touchscreen. Up to 4 control channels have the tried-and-tested JUMO control algorithm with 2 possible optimization options. These enable a simple and highly-accurate startup. As a result, multiple zone control, cascade control, or other complex control tasks are possible. The block diagram below illustrates the various different hardware options offered by the modular hardware concept. 4 analog universal inputs and up to 8 external inputs can record a variety of physical measured values with high precision. The actuators can be controlled directly in the device in an analog or digital manner through different output variants. These can be expanded further through external digital outputs. Interfaces such as Modbus (master/slave), PROFIBUS, PROFINET IO device, or Ethernet with web server can be used for the communication with superordinate systems. To ensure secure process operation, the device has a password-protected user administration with individual assignment of rights for different levels or control commands. Screen masks for controllers, program generators, recording, and for overview screens are ready-made and available. 4 individual process screens can be created by using the configuration software. Important analog and digital process values can be stored in a tamper-proof manner with the extra code recording, graphically visualized, and exported in a tamper-proof manner to a PC via interface or USB flash drive. The configuration software ensures that the process controller can be easily programmed, that math or logical coherences can be described, and that customer-specific linearizations can be created. In addition, tools for simulating external signals or control paths are included. These tools can also record for the duration of the startup. A comprehensive alarm and limit-value concept as well as a flexible digital signal administration complete the "all-in-one" device.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
PCA3000 JUMO kiértékelõ-SW 709701additional information...
PCA3000/PCC JUMO szoftver csomag 709701/02additional information...
GSD-Generator JUMO 144.01.xx/1.xxadditional information...
Setup/Programmeditor/Startup JUMO DICON touchadditional information...
Programmeditor JUMO DICON touch 703571additional information...
JUMO Device App für Androidadditional information...
JUMO DICON touch PROFINET GSDML-Dateiadditional information...